Bringing Committed People Together to Lead Change
Recognized for creating collaborative spaces where committed parties can focus on complicated health problems, the Hanley Center Forums catalyze change. Since our inception in 2002, we have led a series of high-profile forums bringing collective wisdom, diverse perspectives, and dedicated passion to pressing health challenges in Maine. Our unique position as a neutral and well-respected teacher of collaborative leadership skills allows us to bring together individuals and organizations from across the state and build collaborative and innovative solutions.
Celebrations are also integral to leading change. Our forums recognizing outstanding individuals and organizations leading positive change supports the growth, sustainability, and spread of promising ideas and initiatives.
Past Hanley Center Forums:
- Anxiety & Depression in Maine’s Young People (2016)
- Home & Community-Based Elder Services Leadership Summit –Starting the Conversation (2014)
- Hanley Honors Leadership in Health Equity & Health Disparities (2014)
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Connecting Maine’s Behavioral Health Community with Electronic Health Information Exchange (2011 & 2013)
- Honoring Leadership: Dr. Robert McAfee (2012)
- Youth Obesity: Challenges & Strategies (2010)
- Honoring Medical and Humanitarian Service (2010)