Hanley Forum 2022 Creating a Healthy, Sustainable Healthcare Workforce
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022, the Daniel Hanley Center for Health Leadership welcomed alumni, colleagues, and healthcare professionals to come together as a community to learn from one another’s initiatives, breakdown organizational barriers, and collaborate to solve our healthcare workforce shortages.
The healthcare workforce shortage is a national dilemma, and it is our goal to build bridges for collaborative efforts across organizations. As with the pandemic, this workforce challenge is another “we’re all in this together” moment.
Creating a Healthy, Sustainable Workforce continues to be our focus as the healthcare community rethinks operations and how to best serve our communities and re-energize our focus to take care of one another while rebuilding the pipeline of healthcare workers at every level.
Bringing Committed People Together to Lead Change
The Hanley Center Forums catalyze change. Since our inception in 2002, we have led a series of high-profile forums bringing collective wisdom, diverse perspectives, and dedicated passion to pressing health challenges in Maine. Our unique position as a neutral and well-respected teacher of collaborative leadership skills allows us to bring together individuals and organizations from across the state and build collaborative and innovative solutions.
Our forums recognize outstanding individuals and organizations leading positive change that supports the growth, sustainability, and spread of promising ideas and initiatives. Celebrations are also integral to leading change. We hope to see you at our next event.
For more information, contact Janell Lewis, Director of Leadership Development Education.
Past Hanley Center Forums:
- Creating a Healthy, Sustainable Healthcare Workforce (2022)
- Inspiring Leadership for Sustainable Community Health Improvements: Addressing Maine’s Social Needs & Social Determinants of Health (2019)
- Anxiety & Depression in Maine’s Young People (2016)
- Home & Community-Based Elder Services Leadership Summit –Starting the Conversation (2014)
- Hanley Honors Leadership in Health Equity & Health Disparities (2014)
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Connecting Maine’s Behavioral Health Community with Electronic Health Information Exchange (2011 & 2013)
- Honoring Leadership: Dr. Robert McAfee (2012)
- Youth Obesity: Challenges & Strategies (2010)
- Honoring Medical and Humanitarian Service (2010)