To inspire and grow collaborative leaders to solve today’s health challenges.
Vision & Values
A world in which health leaders, in their quest to strengthen the health of communities, incorporate the Hanley Center’s values of
- Hard Work
What Do We Believe?
- We believe in the power of relationships steeped in trust built over time.
- We believe it’s our responsibility to help create a culture of health in Maine and beyond.
- We believe transforming our healthcare delivery system is an important piece of creating a culture of health.
- We believe in working toward health equity and positive inclusion in everything we do.
- So much of what we do at the Hanley Center derives from our ability to convene multi-disciplinary cohorts of health leaders building upon their vast experience and enhancing their leadership capacity through common experience, language, and learning.
- Finally, we believe in our results: Our courses have stood the test of time, and more recently, our PELI Advanced and Health Leadership Development (HLD) courses stood the test of independently run Return on Investment (ROI) studies, demonstrating ROIs as high as 793%.
What Does Success Look Like?
Strong, skilled, thoughtful, and collaborative leaders, partnering to transform health & healthcare in Maine & beyond.
How Do We Accomplish This?
- Leadership Courses & Other Learning Opportunities
- Solution Focused Forums
- Undergraduate Leadership Internships
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Team and Team Success Consultations
- Health Disparity & Implicit Bias Trainings
- Creative Facilitation of Results Oriented Process