The Hanley Center is proud to offer clinicians, executives, senior managers, and voluntary board members a range of leadership development opportunities. Click here to learn which program may be right for you.
Physician Executive Leadership Institute (PELI)
- Foundational Course (launched in late 2011)
- Six two-evening sessions (one year in duration)
- Presented on site at hospital, practice or agency
- Open to physicians, PA’s and NP’s
- Designed for small cohorts (12-20 clinicians)
- Presented by Hanley facilitator using online resources developed in cooperation with Harvard Business School Publishing
- 40 Category One CMEs plus Certificate
- For more information, contact .
- Advanced Course (annual course launched in May 2012)
- Six two-day sessions (one year in duration)
- Presented in Brunswick
- Open to experienced physician leaders drawn from a range of organizations across Maine
- Class size expected to be 30-35 physician leaders
- Presented in cooperation with Heller School, Brandeis University
- 80 Category One CMEs plus Certificate
- For more information contact or .
Health Leadership Development (HLD)
- Annual, intensive 15 day program over eight months
- Presented in Hallowell and Newry
- Focus is on collaborative leadership—complex systems change requiring diverse stakeholders
- For more information: Visit Health Leaders for Maine or contact .